Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Ways to Rid Stress

Tuesday 16 September 2014


When life gets tough, everyone has their own way of handling it. I've had a rough time lately, but I've found a way to less the stress.

Write, write, write
Yes I know it sounds cliche, but it's like therapy for the mind. This is especially great when you don't want to talk anyone about whatever it is you're thinking, but you don't keep it cooped up in your head all day. It's not a diary, it's just a relief book where you can write anything you want. It's just a page a day and it makes yourself feel great! It's also cool to go back months or years down the road to read about your own story; kind of like a book of your life.

Be artistic
Not everyone is artsy, and you may not want to be. But those who love to paint and draw, you know what I'm talking about. It's absolutely soothing to draw and listen to music. All the worries in the world are gone, putting yourself in your own world. I get the same feeling while blogging and that's why I love doing it. Never do something that you feel obligated to do.

What do you do when you feel stressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Song © 2014