Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Polish Picks: Spring

Tuesday 15 April 2014

I have a a huge collection of nail polishes, but I tend to use the same colors over and over again. I actually just recently ran out of my all time favorite and it's Kinetic Candy by China Glaze. I absolutely love China Glaze. Their polishes last super long and don't chip. They are also opaque so you don't have to put on a million coats until it looks right. 
Anyways, these are my three common nail polishes at the moment that I rotate through. I've been into pastel colors since it's spring. I use the gold polish for a more elegant look and it goes with everything. Essie is known to be a favorite of everybody. I don't think I've seen anyone say that they don't like the Essie nail polish. It's the perfect color after two coats, lasts extremely long, and is just perfect. I love everything about it. I've never been a real fan of pink nail polish, I just never thought it looked very good on me. I recently started wearing this color and am currently wearing it now. It's a very subtle color but is also very pretty. I wouldn't say that it's the same quality as China Glaze or Essie, but it's not bad at all. 
Sparitual: Idyllic
Revlon: Pink Quartz
Essie: Bikini so Teeny
Comment if you have any suggestions or thoughts! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Song © 2014