Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Floral in Black & White

Monday 14 April 2014


I wasn't always that into fashion, but I had a wake up call and now I'm very into it! I feel that this look is something that I'd wear to a night out with friends. It's not something completely fit for spring, but with the warm weather near by, it's perfect. 
 The top is cropped, but the floral print makes it very elegant and classy. I love how it's fitted and has a turtle neck- it's complete! 
These high waisted skinny jeans are currently my favorite pair of jeans. They're very comfortable, considering that they're jeans. What makes them perfect is that they fit so well! They fit my legs perfectly and are even a little stretchy. I also love that there are zipper pockets in the front because I can wear them with a casual look or a nicer, dress up look. 
 These flats go well with this outfit because they have a floral print, similar to the top. (Sorry its hard to see in the picture.) They're also very comfortable to walk in, which makes hanging out a lot more fun because you're not getting blisters on your feet all night! 
This is the complete look. I also wore white rose earrings to go with the look as it matches the floral trend. Something like this is casual, elegant and easy to go out in. 

Floral Crop Top: Bik Bok
High Waisted Skinnies: best clothes.
Flats: H&M
Earrings: Icings
Bracelets: Bik Bok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Song © 2014